Finish the best man speech in the most appropriate and poignant way with these wedding toasts.
The Best Man Speech is traditionally finished off with a toast to the newly wed couple. So make everyone upstanding and raise their glasses to wish the bride and groom all the best for their future. Check out our examples below.
• To love, laughter and a happy ever after!
• Wishing them all the health, wealth and happiness in the world, I would like you all to join me in toasting the happy couple. Ladies and Gentlemen, the bride and groom.
• May the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows.
• May your love be modern enough to survive the times and old-fashioned enough to last forever.
• Let those love now who never loved before.Let those who always loved, now love forever more.
• Here's to the new husband here's to the new wife may they be in love for the rest of their life.
• May you never forget what is worth remembering nor remember what is worth forgetting.
• To ensure your love will never let up.
Whenever you're wrong, admit it.
Whenever you're right, shut up.
• May your troubles be less and blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.
• May all you’re ups and downs be inbetween the Sheet's.
• May they live as long as they want, but never want as long as they live.
• May the most they wish for, be the least they receive.
• May they live long, laugh often and love always.
• May “for better or worst” be far better than worst.
• May they remember the two secrets to a happy marriage-a short memory and a good sense of humour.